Bookkeeping Associates and Senior Associates
- Maintaining books of accounts for clients for different industries
- Preparing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements and MIS reports
- Review of the financial statements and preparing the work papers in support of the FS.
- Filing Quarterly and Annual Payroll tax returns and TDS returns and other statutory compliances - US and India
- Preparing State information returns to be filed for US purposes.
- Interfacing effectively with clients over phone calls.
- Availability to interact with clients with the US, UK time zones
- Work in close coordination with the Tax and Audit Departments
- Professional Tax and GST returns filings
- Experience in Provident Fund (PF) returns preparation and filing
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting or comparable subject with 7 years of experience.
- Experience in Bookkeeping ( US, India or UK)
- Proficient with business software tools such Tally and Quick books.
- Experience in Quick books, payrolls, reconciliation, PF/PT/VAT/SEZ return, forms W2, W3, 1099 and 1096s
- Must be willing to travel to Bangalore primarily or anywhere in the country based on the company requirements
Our business necessitates that we train our employees significantly to handle a niche area such as ours. In order to ensure proper return on such an investment we will require candidates to execute a bond for two years. This two-year period will give sufficient time for the candidates to really understand what this business is all about and we are confident that the candidates will want to continue in the organization even after the bond period expires. The terms of the bond will state that if you choose to leave the organization within two years of joining (equivalent of 6 months of probation followed by 1 years after that), you would be required to pay the company a sum of one lakh or 3 months’ pay (whichever is higher)
We wish to confirm that the bond has no impact on employee annual performance review, changes to compensation and award of bonus, which are dependent purely on the performance of the individual and the company